CourseStorm is a cloud-based, course registration and marketing system that is revolutionizing how people find, register and receive credit for informal education. We are growing fast and have more qualified leads than we can handle.
We’re seeking a super motivated, tech-savvy, salesperson to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to manage our pipeline of inbound leads of organizations across the US. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to get in at the ground floor and be an important part of our exciting growth.
If you are a friendly, energetic person who can determine customer needs and build trust remotely you’ll be a good fit for this position. To be an outstanding candidate you’ll be great at listening, and also be competitive, and results-oriented. You’ll also be excited about moving quickly and being an early part of something that is growing fast and getting big.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads generated through our search engine and content marketing efforts.
- Organize, track and score leads
- Lead remote product demos to communicate the benefits of CourseStorm to potential customers
- Learn CourseStorm’s product inside-and-out and understand the positioning of our product
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets and effectively manage both new leads and existing opportunities
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Passionate about transforming education
- Excited to work at a startup company and make a big impact
- 1-2 years of professional sales experience, ideally with another SaaS product in the education sector
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, qualifying, overcoming objections and closing sales
- Competitive and excited to perform in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic startup environment.
The position is full-time in our Orono office.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to CEO Brian Rahill at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Salesperson