CourseStorm is a cloud-based course registration and marketing system that is transforming how people find, register, and receive credit for informal education. We are growing fast and with that growth comes a host of new customers. We are seeking a friendly and energetic person to join our Support team.
As a member of the Support team, your job will be to assist our customers who reach out to us via email and phone. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to become an important part of our rapidly growing company.
- Learn the CourseStorm product inside and out
- Provide friendly and timely support via email and phone to customers
- Train and onboard new customers
- Update our Help documentation with frequently asked questions
- Collect feedback from customers for new feature requests
- Work closely with the Product team to report on improvements that can be made to ensure a better user experience
- Advocating for the customer
- A very strong desire to learn new things
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional ability to troubleshoot, debug, and communicate solutions to a variety of issues
- Adaptable to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Excited to work at a startup company and make a big impact
- Proficient and extremely comfortable using web-based tools like Google Docs
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Desk or other support-tracking systems
- A zeal for technology and using it to help people
This is a full-time position in our Orono office.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to Head of Product, Matt James via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Support Team