Content Marketing Writer
CourseStorm is on a mission to streamline access to education. We’ve developed an impossibly simple way for local education programs to put their classes online, spread the word about their offerings, and process registrations. We are growing fast and are excited to expand our team by adding a content writer. We’re looking for a passionate, determined, and curious person to fill this role and help us grow our company.
You will be an early part of a series of hires which means you will get in on the ground floor of a fast moving company and be able to make a large impact. As a Content Marketing Writer, your primary goal will be to contribute ongoing, well-written content to a wide range of marketing projects. You’ll be expected to write blog posts, case studies, and lead nurturing campaigns, grow our social media audience, create website copy and publish our email newsletter.
- Act as the primary copywriter for a range of marketing communications
- Develop and publish a monthly email newsletter
- Maintain and grow our social media presence
- Develop and maintain a content calendar
- Ensure that the CourseStorm voice is consistent across all channels
- Work closely with CourseStorm staff, including the Sales, Support and Product teams to identify topics for newsletters, blog posts, case studies, and webinars.
- Assist with the management of guest writers
Please apply if you:
- Have exceptional copywriting skills
- Have an eye for detail in grammar, style, and tone
- Possess the ability to learn and stay on top of current education trends
- Are flexible to take on a variety of constantly updating and growing challenges
- Are excited to work at a startup company and make a big impact
- Are passionate about improving lives through education
- Thrive in an environment that is full of opportunity and autonomy
- Have 3+ years experience in marketing writing, including content and email marketing.
CourseStorm provides a competitive salary and benefits. Because we know that great ideas come from different places, we are particularly interested in building a diverse team of go-getters. We have openings for both a part-time and full-time writer in our Orono office.
CourseStorm is transforming the way people find and register for local education. We are used by customers in 45 states and by over 250,000 students. We’re growing rapidly and building a motivated team to help us reach the next level and beyond. For more information on CourseStorm, check out our website: http://www.coursestorm.com
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to CEO, Brian Rahill via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Content Marketing Writer