Digital Marketing Specialist
CourseStorm is on a mission to streamline access to education. We’ve developed an impossibly simple way for local education programs to put their classes online, spread the word about their offerings, and process registrations. We are growing fast and are excited to add a key marketing role to our team. We’re looking for a passionate, determined, and curious person to fill this role and help us grow our company.
You will be first in a series of hires in marketing which means you will get in on the ground floor of a fast moving company and be able to make a huge impact. You will work directly with the CEO and have a strong influence on the future growth strategies at CourseStorm. While you’ll be responsible for planning strategy and building a foundation for future growth, you’ll also be expected to take on a range of tasks including writing blog posts, case studies, and other content, growing our social media audience, developing landing pages, setting up new experiments, and tracking results.
- Develop our top of funnel acquisition process via a sound content marketing strategy
- Write and distribute content including blog posts, ebooks, case studies, and sales collateral
- Profitably scale our existing customer acquisition efforts
- Open up new marketing channels
- Improve our conversion rate through funnel optimization and in close collaboration with the product, sales and customer success teams
- Rigorously experiment across all customer acquisition initiatives
- Implement targeted nurturing campaigns through email and retargeting
- Track marketing data including customer segments, lead volume, costs/lead, and channel ROI
- Manage budgets and relationships with vendors and freelancers
- Assist in growing the marketing team
Apply if you:
- Have good instincts to identify a creative marketing idea and the scientific mindset to test your hypothesis
- Are flexible to take on a variety of constantly updating and growing challenges
- Are excited to work at a startup company and make a big impact
- Are passionate about improving lives through education
- Thrive in an environment that is full of opportunity and autonomy
- Seek answers using data and have an urge to constantly improve and experiment
- Have 5+ years experience in digital marketing, including content and email marketing, SEO, SEM, retargeting, and social.
If you have deep experience in digital marketing and are the kind of person looking to be challenged every day with new and interesting problems, fight your way through them, and spread education along the way: we’d love to chat.
CourseStorm provides a competitive salary and benefits. Because we know that great ideas come from different places, we are particularly interested in building a diverse team of go-getters. This is a full-time position in our Orono office. Remote work options are available for exceptional candidates.
CourseStorm is transforming the way people find and register for local education. We are used by customers in 45 states and by over 250,000 students. We’re growing rapidly and building a motivated team to help us reach the next level and beyond. For more information on CourseStorm, check out our website: http://www.coursestorm.com
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to CEO, Brian Rahill via email@example.com with the subject line: Digital Marketing Specialist