CourseStorm is a cloud-based, course registration and marketing system that is revolutionizing how people find, register and receive credit for informal education.
We’re seeking a motivated, tech-savvy, and creative Sales Executive to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to manage a pipeline of leads to increase the number of education providers using CourseStorm. You will participate in marketing campaign development and analysis and track performance KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis for management and the BOD.
We are growing fast and are on the hunt for a friendly, energetic person who can determine customer needs and build trust remotely. To be an outstanding candidate you’ll have demonstrated the ability to be a self-starter requiring minimal direct supervision, high energy, flexible, great at listening, and results-oriented. You’ll also be excited about moving quickly and being an early part of a growing company. You will help to establish a culture of performance and customer service that all future employees can emulate.
- Prospect for new sales opportunities and manage a pipeline of inbound leads generated through our search engine and content marketing efforts.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach throughout the sales cycle to understand prospects’ business pains and their fit with CourseStorm
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Meet or exceed standards on contact rates, documentation, and follow-up
- Use advanced CRM and marketing automation software to effectively manage a pipeline of prospective accounts.
- Learn CourseStorm’s product inside-and-out and understand the positioning of our product.
- Understand competitive products and CS positioning vs. competition
- Lead remote product demos using online conferencing tools to communicate the benefits of CourseStorm to potential customers.
- Track activity and sales results in CRM system and report on defined KPI’s every week
- Participate or create marketing tools and communication pieces to be used for client communication and solicitation.
- Assist in maintaining a library of pertinent marketing material.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral- in person, on the phone and in online presentations.
- Super organized and results oriented
- Passionate about transforming education and providing a high level of personal service to our clients.
- Excited to work at a startup company and contribute to its development and culture.
- Demonstrated success in overcoming challenges, thinking creatively and helping others.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic startup environment.
The position is full-time in our Orono office.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to CEO Brian Rahill at email@example.com with the Subject line: Sales Executive