CourseStorm is a startup on a mission to streamline access to education. We’ve developed an impossibly simple platform for local education programs to put their classes online, spread the word about their offerings, process registrations, and manage their programs.
We’re seeking a friendly, tech-savvy, and hard-working Sales Executive to join our team. As a member of the Sales team, you will be involved in the entire sales process from lead identification to the closed deal, with performance tracking and routine reporting to the team along the way. To be an outstanding candidate you’ll have demonstrated the ability to be a self-starter requiring minimal direct supervision, high energy, flexible, great at listening, and results-oriented.
We offer all the energy and opportunity of a startup, plus the strength and stability of a revenue-positive company with a solid and experienced management team.
If you’re a motivated person with a desire to work in an environment that is constantly evolving and would like to be given the resources and freedom you need to be successful, come join our team!
- Prospect for new sales opportunities in our existing lead database
- Use a customer-centric sales approach to understand prospects’ business pains and their fit with CourseStorm
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Learn CourseStorm’s product inside-and-out
- Understand competitive products and how we are positioned to them
- Use modern sales and marketing automation software to effectively manage a pipeline of prospective accounts.
- Lead remote product demos using online conferencing tools to communicate the benefits of CourseStorm to potential customers.
- Must be comfortable spending most of your time on the phone and email working both inbound and outbound leads to generate a robust pipeline of small to mid-size businesses and organizations
- Track activity and sales results in CRM system and report on defined KPI’s every week.
- Participate in daily sales meetings and articulate market feedback to management
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- Extraordinarily hard-working (we have a big challenge ahead and are a fast-paced team, it takes a lot of effort to succeed here)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral – in person, on the phone and in online presentations.
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic — must be super organized and results-oriented
- Passionate about education and providing a high level of personal service to our clients.
- Excited to work at a startup company and contribute to its development and culture.
- Demonstrated success in overcoming challenges, thinking creatively and helping others
The position can be either in-office or remote for the right candidate.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to CEO Brian Rahill at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Sales Executive