CourseStorm is on a mission to streamline access to education by offering an impossibly simple way for local education programs to put their classes online, spread the word about their offerings, and process registrations for them. We are growing fast and with that growth comes a host of new customers. We are seeking a friendly, tech-savvy, and energetic person to join our growing team.
As a member of the Support team, your job will be to assist our customers who reach us via email and phone. To be an outstanding candidate you’ll be great at listening, an excellent troubleshooter, and very comfortable with a range of internet technologies. You’ll also be excited about moving quickly and being an early part of our rapidly growing company.
- Learn the CourseStorm product inside and out
- Provide friendly and timely customer service via email and phone
- Train and onboard new customers
- Update our Help documentation with frequently asked questions
- Collect feedback from customers for new feature requests
- Work closely with the Product team to report on improvements that can be made to ensure a better user experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional ability to troubleshoot, debug, and communicate solutions to a variety of issues.
- Comfort with a range of Internet technologies including MySQL databases, Google docs, and web-based editing tools
- Adaptable to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Excited to work at a startup company and make a big impact
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Desk or other support-tracking systems
- A passion for technology and using it to help people
This is a full-time position in our Orono office.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to CEO, Brian Rahill via email@example.com with the subject line: Support Team