CourseStorm is a cloud-based, course registration and marketing system that is revolutionizing how people find, register and receive credit for informal education.
We’re seeking a motivated, tech-savvy, and creative Sales Executive to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to manage a pipeline of leads to increase the number of education providers using CourseStorm.
We are growing fast and are on the hunt for a friendly, energetic person who can determine customer needs and build trust remotely. To be an outstanding candidate you’ll be competitive, great at listening, and results-oriented. You’ll also be excited about moving quickly and being an early part of something big.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads generated through our search engine and content marketing efforts.
- Identify and call targeted prospects to introduce them to CourseStorm.
- Lead remote product demos to communicate the benefits of CourseStorm to potential customers.
- Learn CourseStorm’s product inside-and-out and understand the positioning of our product.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets and effectively manage both new leads and existing opportunities.
- Work with current clients to increase their usage of CourseStorm.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Organized and results oriented
- Passionate about transforming education
- Excited to work at a startup company and make a big impact
- 2+ years of professional sales experience, ideally with another SaaS product in the education sector
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, qualifying, overcoming objections and closing sales
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic startup environment.
The position is full-time in our Orono office.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume addressed to CEO Brian Rahill at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Sales Executive