Streamline Access to Education to
Empower Personal Growth
At CourseStorm, we firmly believe that education is the path to personal growth. Yet many people face obstacles when trying to access the education they need and want. These obstacles create frustration, block access, and limit personal and professional growth.
We are committed to changing that—and making education more accessible for everyone.
3,000,000 Connections to Education by 2025
Every time we help someone register for a class they need, we are forging a valuable connection to education. We understand that this connection represents a single step on their educational journey, and we take pride in being a part of that journey.
We have facilitated more than 1 million connections to education and are committed to tripling our impact by 2025. Our goal is to make education more accessible for everyone, so they can achieve their goals and unlock their full potential.
We are passionate about helping individuals, communities, and organizations grow and thrive, and we believe that everyone should have access to high-quality educational opportunities. With CourseStorm, we are working tirelessly to make this a reality, and we can’t wait to see the positive impact we can make together.
At CourseStorm, we believe in treating all humans with dignity and respect regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, religion, abilities, sexual orientation, or veteran status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all. In addition, our unique values of Simplicity, Helpfulness, and Growth serve to guide our actions.
- We seek clarity not complication.
- We are open, honest, direct, and transparent.
- We think deeply and rigorously to understand the core.
- We develop elegant solutions to complicated problems.
- We focus to maximize our impact.
- We are problem solvers.
- We are empathetic. We listen deeply to understand and then to assist.
- We seek the best solutions for our customers.
- We are clear about when and how we can help.
- We nurture growth in ourselves, our team, our customers, and their students.
- We have a growth mindset. We try new things, rise to challenges, and view failure as learning.
- We grow our company to increase our positive impact.
- We hire for values, potential, and passion first, then skills, and experience.