- Webinar recording – A complete recording of the webinar including all the audio and slides.
- Webinar slides only – A pdf of the complete slide deck.
- Google Images – Adding images to your course catalog is a great way to encourage students to sign-up for your classes. Search the image you want and then click Tools and Usage Rights to get the most out of your selections.
- Google Trends – A way to explore trends in Google for your courses helping you research best dates to run your classes and see what is working for your competitors who might be offering the same types of classes.
- Google Forms – An easy way to create surveys and get feedback from your students.
- MailChimp – An easy and inexpensive marketing platform to send bulk email out to your students.
- Constant Contact – A little more expensive, but used for a large audience to create effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns.
- CourseStorm – For CS customers we’ve built email marketing right into CourseStorm so that you can reach your audience of students with just a simple click.